2018 DAKOTA COUNTY VICTIM/OFFENDER PANEL DATES
MN for Safe Driving is a non-profit organization. Drunk drivers are sentenced by the courts to attend a panel consisting of various speakers whose lives have somehow been impacted by drinking and driving and other dangerous behaviors. The money collected is donated to various police departments throughout Dakota County or used to produce educational videos donated to schools, prisons and treatment centers. You do not need to call ahead to pre-register, walk-ins are welcome. Dakota Victim Impact Panel informational phone recording is 952-238-8155.
- Sign-In starts at 6:30 p.m.
- The panel begins promptly at 7:00 p.m. and ends at approximately 8:30 p.m.
- If you are late you will not be admitted and forced to reschedule, which in turn increases your fee for the next panel date.
Panel dates for 2018 are the 3rd Monday every other month as follows:
- Monday, January 15, 2018
- Monday, March 19, 2018
- Monday, May 21, 2018
- Monday, July, 16, 2018
- Monday, September 17, 2018
- Monday, November 19, 2018
Eagan Community Center
1501 Central Parkway
Eagan, MN 55121
It is conveniently located off of Interstate 35E, one block north of the intersection of Yankee Doodle and Pilot Knob roads on Central Parkway.
From the north:
Take 35E South to Yankee Doodle. Turn right on Yankee Doodle. Turn right on Central Parkway. You will pass Argosy University on your left. Turn left immediately after Argosy and right in the parking lot. Follow signs once inside.
From the south:
Take 35E North to Yankee Doodle. Turn left on Yankee Doodle. Turn right on Central Parkway. You will pass Argosy University on your left. Turn left immediately after Argosy and right into the parking lot. Follow signs once inside.
- Attendees who were sentenced in Dakota County - $25.00 – CASH ONLY
- Attendees who were sentenced outside of or reside outside of Dakota County - $25.00
- Attendees who miss a panel and need to reschedule will be assessed a total fee of $50.00.
*Walk-ins are welcome.
If you have any questions regarding the Dakota Victim/Offender Panel, please feel free to contact Minnesotans for Safe Driving at 952-238-0970 or the Dakota Victim Impact Panel recording at 952-238-8155.